Global Emergency Care Collaborative: Breaking Silos, Building Links ( tickets available)
Global Emergency Care Collaborative (GECCo) North West Event
invite you to shape a global health network for emergency care.
Open to all healthcare professionals of all grades (students included) who are interested in emergency care and global health. We welcome those outside the North West region and we’d love to provide any support for you to grow your own GECCo and look forward to meeting you.
Join a forum for open communication and sharing of global health expertise.
27th January 2020 at the International Anthony Burgess Foundation in Manchester 18:00-20:30 (light refreshments will be provided):
- Workshops developing a strategy for the collaborative
- Keynote speakers Professor Fiona Lecky and Ms. Rachel Fletcher update on the global emergency care strategy
- Targeted Networking to discuss Research, Careers & Education
- Regional pop-ups from Global Health Partners
Join to learn, share and build your own regional collaborative – and please spread within your own networks! (simple poster ad. attached)
There are two steps to signing up:
- To register for the event please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/global-emergency-care-collaborative-breaking-silos-building-links-tickets-82877060519
- To register your details and join future mailing lists please go to https://forms.gle/ybbRjdoyymxhmMv97
With thanks to the Humanitarian & Conflict Response Institute for their support of this event.
Dr. Anisa J. N. Jafar
ST4 Emergency Medicine; Royal Bolton Hospital
Research associate; WHO Collaborating Centre, HCRI, University of Manchester
MBChB(e), DTM&H, MRCP (2011), AFHEA, MRCEM, MPH, PhD