The Uganda-UK Health Alliance is an umbrella Organization for UK institutions and organizations undertaking healthcare capacity building activity in Uganda. Without controlling or inhibiting individual organisational members, the Alliance provides a system-platform to allow each member to maximize their impact by linking them to other agencies working in the same geographical region or sharing similar activities. It has also created mechanisms to support and better coordinate its member organizations and ensure that their activities map to the priorities of the prevailing Ugandan government and Ministry of Health.
Uganda, UK Health Alliance is seeking the services of a qualified firm to provide web hosting services for a period of 1 year starting 1st October 2020 to 31 October 2021.
- SSD storage arrays
Solid State RAID-10 Storage Arrays for fast page loads and maximum redundancy.
- Built-in scalability
Easily scale computing resources when needed.
- Advanced security
The hosting platform should be secure with custom security rules & zero-day vulnerability fixes.
- Stable hosting platform
Container technology, account isolation, pro-active monitoring and daily backups.
They should also be able to provide,
- 24/7 support
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited emails
- LITESPEED & MARIADB
- Free CDN
- HTTP3 / QUIC Enabled
- PHP 7 enabled
- Account isolation
- Linux Secure vFS
- Real-Time Scanning
- Clustered Security
- Pro-active Monitoring
- Nightly Backups
Network infrastructure requirements of preferred host
Data center provisions
- SAS 70 Type 1 certified (audit report available on request)
- Dual-city grid power feeds, plus battery backup with automated transfer switch and on-site diesel generator
- FM 200 server-safe fire suppression system with early pre-fire detection mechanism
- Automatic temperature and climate control system with humidity and temperature sensors located throughout the facility
- Biometric and key card security system including man-traps and rack level locking mechanism
Minimum server specifications
- Latest Generation Energy-efficient Intel Xeon processors
- Minimum 128 GB DDR3 ECC-Registered Memory
- BGP4 Gigabit connectivity to multiple Fiber GigE Tier 1 Backbones
- RAID-10 SSD Storage Arrays for maximum performance & redundancy
- Solid State Drive (SSD)
Qualified firms are encouraged to apply by sending an email with a proposal and costing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th September 2020 at 5:00 pm EAT.
Please CC in the Administrator on email@example.com
For more information visit www.uukha.org