Request for Proposals for Reception Services
2nd September 2020
The Uganda-UK Health Alliance is an umbrella Organization for UK Institutions and organizations undertaking healthcare capacity building activity in Uganda. The Alliance provides a system-platform to allow each member to maximize their impact by linking them to other agencies working in the same geographical region or sharing similar activities.
The Uganda UK Health Alliance is seeking for a suitable Ugandan company to provide reception services at their premises located on Plot 1 Kiwana road Bukoto Kampala Uganda
Under the supervision of the Administrator, the company will be responsible to provide a staff to work on the Alliance reception to carry out the following roles as assigned.
Roles and responsibilities.
- Receive all visitors that are coming to the Alliance’s office
- Guiding visitors to relevant offices
- Receiving packages and documents on behalf of the Alliance
- Take charge of the reception area
- To manage the UUKHA telephone
- To type minutes and other documents as guided by the Administrator
- To participate in the UUKHA weekly meetings
- Dispatch to selected internal and external
- Support the preparation of the organizational internal events
- Manage and update the UUKHA inventory at a monthly basis
- And to perform any other duties as assigned by the Administrators
- Potential companies should share at least three clients contact they have served currently or in the past
- The company should ensure that employees to be deployed have the following desirable qualifications;
- A minimum diploma from a recognised Institution
- At least 2 years of working experience working in a similar setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Diplomacy, tactic and representation competencies
- Computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.