UUKHA membership is limited to UK-based organisations involved or wishing to be involved in international health work initiatives in Uganda. The Alliance admits UK based organisations of any type (public, private, NGO, professional network, faith-based, or secular).
Membership is free for any UK based organisations keen to join the Alliance.
Membership of UUKHA gains access to a network of like minded organisations in addition to a range of support services.
The UUKHA Secretariat will provide opportunities and support to member organisations on a number of issues including:
- Project planning and management
- Networking opportunities
- Logistical support
- Sharing / getting access to relevant resources and learning materials
- Collaborative planning of future projects
- Facilitate and or support joint working, working groups on the core UUKHA thematic areas
- Troubleshooting of emerging issues
How to join
Eligible organisations can apply for membership below.