FOR JANUARY 2021-DECEMBER 2021
The Uganda-UK Health Alliance is an umbrella organization for UK institutions and organizations undertaking healthcare capacity building activity in Uganda. Without controlling or inhibiting individual organisational members, the Alliance provides a system-platform to allow each member to maximize their impact by linking them to other agencies working in the same geographical region or sharing similar activities. It has also created mechanisms to support and better coordinate its member organizations and ensure that their activities map to the priorities of the prevailing Ugandan government and Ministry of Health.
UUKHA is therefore seeking a suitable Ugandan company to provide Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) services at our premises located at Plot 1 Kiwana Road, Bukoto, Kampala Uganda.
The firm should be reputable with sufficient experience in serving international organisations and should have a highly motivated and innovative team with the capacity to take initiative.
- Design promotional materials and publications: – flyer, newsletters, posters, annual reports, press release, social media posts, videos, brochures etc.
- Website content creation and maintenance: – blog publishing, reports and web resources.
- Website traffic and analytic performance reporting
- General IT support
- Membership registration and mapping
- Social media account management
- Provide oversight to the UUKHA emails
- Participate in the conducting of surveys whenever the need arises
- Disseminating informative communication messages
- Troubleshoot and monitor network problems: File Server Traffic, usage and performance,
- Ensure safety and security of all computerized data, information, files and documents
- Network security access and space usage. Follow up with staff for corrective measures
- Participate in quarterly planning and budgeting processes of the client
- Provide quarterly reports
- One dedicated team member at the UUKHA offices on a daily basis during business days
The firm will be required to have ICT professionals with good communication and technical skills, coupled with substantive experiences in providing first-line support in configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance
At least 3 years of relevant experience in the provision of services in nature, scale and complexity commensurate with the present above terms of reference. Evidence of other clients receiving similar services will be an added advantage. Evidence of previous assignments for international/intergovernmental organizations is highly recommended.
January 2021 to December 2021
NB: Please include a list of previous and/or current clients plus at least two references.
For more information visit www.uukha.org